1 | P a g e
Senior Security Consultant - Red Teaming Lead – Dubai, UAE
Looking for passionate and skilled red teaming consultant with strong infrastructure penetration
1. Perform penetration tests on computer systems, networks, and applications (infrastructure, web,
mobile, etc.) using off-the-shelf or internally developed exploitation tools to execute manual testing
for advanced attacks.
2. Pinpoint methods and entry points that attacker may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses.
3. Perform advanced social engineering attacks.
4. Finds internal and external threats that could result in unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration
or destruction of data or systems.
5. Remains sensitive to corporate considerations when performing testing (i.e., minimize downtime
and loss of employee productivity).
6. Conduct client conference calls to include, but not limited to scope determination, project kick-off
calls, notification of high/critical findings during the testing process, and close out calls to review test
findings, evidence, process steps to reproduce, and remediation recommendations.
7. Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
Develop automation and prototypes for adversarial simulation, ethical hacking, security assessment
and penetration testing strategies and actions.
1. Familiar with Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) for penetration testing execution.
2. Performs information gathering, lateral movement, privilege escalation, and exploitation activities
within a typical corporate network environment.
3. Able to produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to clients in the form of a
professional security assessment report.
4. Excels as both a self-directed individual contributor and as a member of a larger team.
5. Able to emulate various application attack vectors against corporate environments and
demonstrate strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities.
6. Good technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience with red teaming.
2. Minimum of 8 years of experience with Infrastructure penetration testing, at least one of the
following: Nmap, Metasploit, Kali Linux, PowerShell Empire/Covenant, Cobalt Strike, C2
infrastructure, Burp Suite or similar tools and suites commonly used for infrastructure threat
emulation and security testing.
3. Experience running Red Team and penetration testing campaigns in large, complex
4. Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or a related technical field; or equivalent professional experience.
5. Industry-standard cybersecurity certification such as Offensive Security Certified Professional
(OSCP), Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE), Offensive Security Exploit Developer (OSED) ,
Certification, CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester (CCT), OSCE3 or (CCSAS).