We are currently expanding our in-house capability of VMware Advisory consultants in Italy Contract duration of 3 months plus extensions depending on the customers’ requirements.
*JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW*
VMWARE Advisory Consultant
· 10+ years of related experience with 5+ years of progressive professional growth in a customer-facing services delivery role
· Ability to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within our customers, partners, and vendors
· Proven experience with client facing professional services delivery from presentations, documentation, workshops, and interviews to full scale enterprise-wide technology services delivery
· Ability to articulate complex concepts, build consensus and deliver high quality work products
· Familiarization with / command of:
· Legacy (including Mainframe) & modern application and database architectures with focus server, storage, networking virtualization and containerization.
· Enterprise architecture, infrastructure (network, storage, compute) as well as backup and replication technologies
· Experience working on project teams within a defined methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements
· Desire and ability to travel domestically 50% or more (post pandemic)
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (Management, Computer Science / Technical); Master’s degree from an accredited institution (Management, Computer Science / Technical) a plus.
Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
VMware Cloud Networking
VMware Cloud Management/Automation
VMware Workspace ONE
· 8+ years of experience with VMware server-based products (ESX/ESXi, VSAN, vCenter, etc.)
· Technical understanding of VMware infrastructure products/service offerings: vSphere, vSOM, vSAN, vRealize, NSX-T
· Exposure in Datacenter technologies including VMware, TCP/IP, BGP, STP, HSRP, NAT, SNMP, ACLs, Routing, Switching etc.
· Expert knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting network, virtualization and containerization products
· Experience working with VMWare products in technical areas including hypervisor, drivers, management interfaces/processes, etc.
· VMware Certifications (VCP or VCAP)
If you are interested and would like to discuss this opportunity further and to be sent further information, please apply on the link below.