Urgent requirement for 20+ welders and fabricators to work on a busy shipyard on the Isle of Wight, UK. The successful candidates will have experience in Aluminium MIG welding and have coding/ certifications to prove so.
VISA's can also be provided to suitable candidates for this position.
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG aluminium components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
• Follow, create, and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
• Set up welding cells for serial production runs
• Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
• Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
Competitive rates with 25% uplift over 45 hours