Operations and Admin Auditor is urgently required for a leading IT Vendor based in Doha, Qatar, for a long-term assignment up to 3 years with a government entity.
- Developing a draft annual audit plan for the administrative and operational units of the agency, submitting it to the president for approval, and preparing reports on the audit results.
- Reviewing the financial instructions, proposing the necessary amendments and monitoring their implementation.
- Reviewing the procedures for appointing employees, their personal files, vacations and promotions, and other matters related to personnel affairs and the work environment, and verifying compliance with the laws, regulations and decisions regulating this.
- Reviewing the procedure for business processes and operations, and verifying compliance with NCSA policies and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitoring financial documents such as receipt vouchers, exchange vouchers, entry vouchers, and others after disbursement. 6. Ensuring the safety of money, trust, furniture, tools, buildings, and other assets owned by the agency or subject to its supervision. Participating in the inventory of the contents of stores and other covenants.
The following skills and experience are required:
- BS or MA in Business and finance, IT, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related field
- 8 years of work experience in Audit Planning and Reporting practices
- Deep knowledge in Audit International and Local standards
- Effective leadership experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a true market leader, please send your CV in word format to Richard.email@example.com for immediate consideration.