It Audit Consultant is urgently required for a leading IT Vendor based in Doha, Qatar, for a long-term assignment up to 3 years with a government entity.
- Developing a draft annual audit plan for the IT/IS of the agency, submitting it to the President for approval and preparing reports on the audit results.
- Reviewing the IT/IS processes and systems and verifying compliance with NCSA IS/IT policies and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Participating in the key IS/IT projects and implementations and verifying compliance with NCSA IS/IT policies and procedures and 1 applicable laws and regulations.
- Developing IT/ IS report.
- Coordinating to define the mitigation action plans.
- Conducting follow-up audits.
The following skills and experience are required:
- BS or MA in Business, IT, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related field
- 10 years of work experience in ISMS practices according to ISO 27001 and ISO 19011
- Deep knowledge in standards such as PCI, DSS, NIST, SOX, ISO 27001: 2013
- ISO 31000
- Effective leadership experience
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a true market leader, please send your CV in word format to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.