Business process services (BPS) specialist is urgently required for UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest institutions for a long-term assignment to be based in the UAE.
Business process services (BPS) is the delegation of one or more IT-enabled business processes to an external provider that, in turn, owns, administers and manages the processes and agreed-upon outcomes based on predefined performance metrics. BPS providers offer buyers improved business process efficiency and effectiveness. Outsourced processes include knowledge-based processes as well as transactional ones, along with the support and administration of front-office, middle-office and back-office activities. Almost any business process or discrete part thereof can be awarded to a BPS provider, with the boundaries regularly being widened to include more sophisticated processes. Entire processes or discrete subprocesses can be outsourced to form end-to-end, comprehensive service arrangements.
BPS contracts range from contracting for labour only, to labour plus process enhancement technologies and services (PETS) to BPS plus IT outsourcing (ITO) on a single contract, to business process as a service (BPaaS). The rates here are for Business Process Services involving customer contact and requiring language and conversational skills. Areas that come under whit Function can be Contact Centre: Voice Based - General Call Handling.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in production or process management.
- Experience in requirements gathering techniques; ability to translate into solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple small enhancements to large projects in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues and vendor representatives
- Works closely with business partners documenting business requirements
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs. Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Six Sigma knowledge or Certification and Basic Project Management experience are desired.
- Proven track record in application development and implementation with demonstrated ability to define solutions in a complex business environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to move quickly from broadly defined user and business requirements to solution frameworks
- SAP experience required for Finance candidates
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment, working with multiple areas to drive solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a true market leader, please send your CV in word format to Richard.email@example.com for immediate consideration.