Audit Planning and Reporting Specialist is urgently required for a leading IT Vendor based in Doha, Qatar, for a long-term assignment up to 3 years with a government entity.
- Defining long term and short team internal audit plan based for the agency.
- Reviewing and approving scope and schedule for the internal audits.
- Reviewing and approving internal audit methodology and processes.
- Facilitating the audit executions and follow up audits.
- Reviewing and approving audit expectations and mitigation plans.
- Reporting audit findings and mitigation plan to the management.
The following skills and experience are required:
- BS or MA in Business and Finance, IT, Computer Sciences, Information Security or related field
- 8 years of work experience in Business/Operations and Administration Audit practices.
- Deep knowledge in audit international and local standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term contract with a true market leader, please send your CV in word format to Richard.email@example.com for immediate consideration.