Urgent requirement for Aluminium Welders and Fabricators to work in Florida, USA. It will be an initial 6-month contract with possible extensions. All Flights, accommodation, visas all supplied, as well as excellent rates of pay.
The successful candidates will have experience in Aluminium MIG welding and have coding/ certifications to prove so.
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG aluminium components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Follow, create, and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
- Set up welding cells for serial production runs
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please click on the link to apply.